Monday, May 07, 2007

The potential dangers of the BLOG

I had a sad reminder the other day of the potential harm a BLOG can do. I know we all know to be careful but it doesn't hurt to remember before we post that anyone, and I do mean ANYONE can read what we write. (Including your CPM) Recently an SFTS student has gotten into some hot water with his CPM because of his personal Blog. How who got ahold of what I do not know. I do know he goes up for candidacy this week and has been told that the issue may come up on the floor of the Presbytery. YIKES!
That said I do love having our BLOG to keep track of what's new with all of us and hope we will continue.
love and blessings to you all,
Cheryl

3 comments:

James said...

My only response to this is:
http://www.ucc.org/classifieds/UCEM.pdf

Alexis said...

Your response James was hands down one of the funniest things I've heard all day. The website came up and I seriously laughed out loud. Excellent work.

Cheryl said...

Don't think I haven't thought about it more than once.