Thursday, August 10, 2006

Preaching Schedule

I'm preaching this sunday at the Santa Rosa Universal Unitarian church. I'm going to be talking about some work I did when I was in the Oregon Legislature on Oregon's Day of Acknowledgement. Then on the 27th I preach at Broadmore and the 2nd at Windsor. In both cases I will probably go with lectionary. (song of solomon on labor day weekend!)

For those without a regular gig: when/where (and what about) are you preaching?

also - Stephanie Croom and Bob Goodin are now official members which means they too can struggle with this just barely functional editor and post directly to the page. Bob apparently has a good week coming up with an interview at a church on the 15th and a neutral pulpit on the 20th. He's not saying where however... at any rate, "prayers are appreciated" he wrote.

More are signing up for direct posting abilities even as I write.

Send news! Where are you? Watcha doing? Inquiring minds want to know! Oh wait, we're candidates now.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks again for setting this up Anitra...

I am in Oklahoma seeking a call. It seems that every church that is interested has a committee that is on vacation, so continue to play the waiting game. I have a neutral pulpit in September, so prayers would be appreciated.

I miss you all and pray that you continue to feel God move in your life, no matter how small it might seem :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Anitra...

I know I'm not officially a part of the class of 2006 until December...but I couldn't help weigh in on the preaching bit.

Last week I was pulpit supply for the oldest Presbyterian congregation in the West. I preached on Jonah. Oh, the irony.

Hope all is well. ;)