Monday, April 21, 2008

Mariners Win!



I had a great week off to celebrate my 30th with my family. I went to Seattle with my parents and we went to see the Mariners. I had hoped to get a Wilbur sign on TV - at least I got on the big screen in the stadium! It was a good week of eating, shopping, and even some time with my brother. I dreamt about church but didn't think about it during the days so that was good.

Now I am back to work and busy sorting through all that I left in my wake. Oh well, I am taking another week out of town in May to attend a confrence in Atlanta so there is another break on the near horizon. Thank God for continuing ed!

2 comments:

fishylady said...

We are excited you are coming to visit!

Pastor Heather said...

This sweet picture was printed in the Wilbur Register. That is how cool living in a small town is!