Sunday, September 09, 2007

Settling in :)

Hello Friends! It has taken me a long time to post because I have hit the ground running here in Wray, CO. Not to mention I didn't get Internet access until this Wednesday, which was difficult for me to say the least :)

However, things are going really well. The people are great and I went to the big football game on Friday night which made me very happy. There are things that I really love about small towns and high school football is one of them!

I will have some pictures of the new place up as soon as I get a chance. After being here for about a week, I have my first funeral and that is taking up a lot of time. This death was unexpected and was a young man of 30. Finding words of comfort is hard because there are no words. I would appreciate you prayers.

Take care and I will be e-mailing my new address to you all later on this evening! I figured the blog isn't the best place to do that :) Take care and God Bless!

Love, Rev. Jenn :)

No comments: