Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Pastor Heather?

Hello friends -

Things are going well in Wilbur. Lars and I are keeping busy. We adopted two new puppies this weekend which has been a bit of a handful. We had planned on one but got carried away. They are both dachshunds and so we now have our own herd.

I am preparing to preach at the Presbytery meeting on Saturday so that is a big deal on the work front. I am planning a Heather style smack down because I am so disgusted with the way things are going there. And to think, this will be the one year anniversary since they chewed me up at my trials of ordination. Watch out world! : )

If you are wondering why my name changed to Pastor Heather it is because I have started a blog for our church. I am going to post sermons and newspaper articles on the site for my parishioners. You can check it out at wilburchurch.blogspot.com or just click on my name and it will take you there.

Hope all are well. Pictures will be on the way as soon as I have time to post from home instead of from work like I'm doing now.

No comments: