Thursday, August 02, 2007

more info :)

I forgot to ask for your prayers on August 11th, when I go before the Plains and Peaks Presbytery. As that date draws closer and plans become more concrete, I seem to be more and more nervous. So, your prayers would be much appreciated :)

As I said, ordination will be on Sunday, August 26th. The following Sunday, September 2nd is my first Sunday in Wray. Nothing like being on the fast track! I am moving my stuff to Wray on the 29th and hopefully settling in by Sunday.

If you are ever in the high plains, please stop by! The manse has 4 bedrooms, so I have plenty of space. Plus, Megan, Harold and the boys are just down the highway about 30 miles. We can have a reunion!

Take care and have a great day!

Love, Jenn :)

3 comments:

Anitra said...

Once you are called, its a lot easier to get through the exam process. You may get a rough time but you'll get approved in the end.

steph said...

Maybe the Rev. Harold Armstrong can throw you a "softball" question like, "What was your favorite class in seminary and why?" Gives the presbytery a chance to get to know you and that should be all they're trying to do anyway!

Blessings, sister! They're gonna love ya!

Bob said...

Better still, Rev Harold can move to arrest the questioning!