Monday, September 15, 2008

Where is everybody?


This summer, Jim and I got to go to my favorite place in the world. One night, we managed to avoid any family stuff and stayed in a nice hotel right on the beach. This gave me an opportunity to stay out on the beach for as long as I wanted. I love late afternoon/early evening on the beach. . . it's still warm enough to be out there -- the breeze is wonderfully warm on sun-kissed skin; the water temp was about 82 degrees so I could've even gone swimming. But I didn't...obviously, the hunky lifeguard had gone home by this time!

We went to the beach almost every day, visited family almost every minute, saw some friends and found out how long it takes to drive from Holland MI to Wilmington NC.

How long, you might (or might not) be asking?
A long time...but waaaaay
better than flying!

1 comment:

Anitra said...

how much fun was that!