Sunday, June 22, 2008

GA Reunion

Hello all! Just wanted to say that those of you not here at GA are missed. It is so great to see friends and have a mini-reunion, however, our class isn't the same without Bob's relax shirt, Steph's smile and laugh, etc. I could go on, but the point is to let you know that I miss you and wish you were her as well.

Heather has taken some pictures and will be posting them soon! Love and God's peace to all. Please keep the Genteral Assembly in your prayers!

Blessings, Jenn :)

3 comments:

steph said...

Thanks, Jenn -- it's nice to be missed! I am very excited about Bruce's election as moderator! Just wish I could've been there!! Say HEY to everybody for me -- everybody who knows me, of course...otherwise you might get some odd looks. LOL
Love to you -- have a great time!

fishylady said...

I missed seeing all my presby friends and getting to worship together. Honestly that is what GA is all about. Community!

Pastor Heather said...

I totally forgot about Bob's shirt. That made me laugh!! Pictures some day soon - I need to get back to work!