Tuesday, September 04, 2007

The Newest Rev.


Only got a minute left on my lunch but wanted to get at least this picture posted so you could all see the newly ordained Reverend Jennifer Grantham!
The service of ordination was wonderful, Jen's gift for putting together a worship service (and her love of hymns and music) was clearly visible in this celebration. I wish you could have all been there. I'll let Jen post the rest of the details when she gets a minute (which might be a while since she's already busy on the job in Wrey)
All that left to say is: "Jen you so rock!"

3 comments:

Anitra said...

Oh wow! That is such a great shot - and many many congratulations to the Rev. Jen

steph said...

Thanks for sharing, Cheryl!! Do we have a new address for the newest REV on the block??

Congratulations, Pr. Jenn. Blessings on your ministry with the people of Wray!

Iris said...

Jennifer! I'm not telling you who I am because I want to keep my anonymity on my blog, but congratulations from someone who has watched you grow and played a part in your discernment.

I'm very proud of you, Rev.!