Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Jean Boal Says Hi

If you are having trouble seeing the video - try clicking here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcITtcIt98E and also, please let me know - do you use dial up or a high speed connection; what computer/browser do you use, etc. thanks! Anitra - (updated 4/26)


We had lunch today together over in Graton at a fun little cafe. Jean is doing the Spiritual Direction program while working her way through the UCC certification process. Overall, things are going well but we both agree some form of ordained work would be nice in the not too distant future.

5 comments:

steph said...

How cool is it to see Jean -- and even better, hear Jean. (I can't figure out thos HTML tags so I feel quite stifled in my communication -- emphasis added on "hear" Jean!!) Anyway, it was the next best thing to sitting right there with you two. Anitra, could you please send me Jean's email address??

We're having a lovely soaking morning rain -- April shower -- and the tulips are popping out all over Holland. Check out the Tlip Time website to get a taste of Holland's big event: www.tuliptime.com


Thinking of you all -- and missing you more than you know!
Loads of love to all!!

Cheryl said...

So is there a trick to getting these u-tube things to play? When I click on play all I ever get is that it's "loading" but it never actually plays.

Despite that I'm glad to know that you and Jean were able to get together for what sounds like a lovely lunch.

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the updated link. It worked. I use dialup at home but I was originally trying to use my work computer which I assume has some sort of highspeed network thing. Thanks! Cool to hear Jean's voice!

Cheryl said...

Thanks for the updated link. It worked. I use dialup at home but I was originally trying to use my work computer which I assume has some sort of highspeed network thing. Thanks! Cool to hear Jean's voice!

Pastor Heather said...

How cool to see Jean - Thanks Anitra