Monday, December 11, 2006

Oklahoma is OK

Hello all! I have been meaning to post for quite a while, but complacency and hoping for something more exciting to report kept getting to me. Anyway, I am doing alright here in OK, and the search for a call continues.

I am in conversation with a church in Salem, NY, which is upstate, rural near Vermont. They are great people, but I am trying not to get my hopes up too much...however, I really do feel like this is a call. So, keep them and me in your prayers please.

I guess the only other news is that I have gotten a black lab named Knox. He turned a year old at the first of the month. He is super sweet and we are training he to be a service dog for me. Currently he weighs 90 pounds, so he is a sturdy, good guy to have around for balance! Here is a pic of him when I first got him in August...I need to get more I know :)



Anyway, I think that is all for now. Congrats James!!!

Love to you all, Jenn :)

2 comments:

Pastor Heather said...

Jenn - what a handsome fellow! He sure looks like he will be a good helper for you. We will have to have a milo/knox play date - but I think Milo looks about as big as knox's head! Glad to see you on the blog. - Love Heather

Anitra said...

He is beautiful. Please keep writing I like "little" news, its the stuff of our day to day lives.